UPDATE as of 7 Dec 2013: the newsfeed as described below is now live, replacing the old dashboard.
This week we are going to release a redesign of the dashboard. A single newsfeed will aggregate all important information in customised form. This one unified feed will show:
1. Personalised recommendations of new companies and funds to track
2. Public news about companies you are tracking
3. Updates from founders of companies you are tracking
4. Deal alerts (companies uploading KPIs and/or launching a sale process)
5. Direct messages from users with whom you are connected
6. Alerts about new datarooms containing confidential information
To make sure users do not miss any critical information (such as deal-related alerts) we will send a bi-weekly digest by email and instant emails for time-sensitive information.
To see the newsfeed in action, simply login to your team account. If you don’t have a login yet, you can register here now.
Yoram Wijngaarde, founder
The dealroom.co team