Dealroom is Europe’s leading database for startups, technology, and venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks, consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 800,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
Its software, database and bespoke research enable its clients to stay at the forefront of innovation, discover promising companies and identify strategic opportunities. Among its clients are world-leading strategy consulting firms, investment banks, multinationals, technology firms, venture capital & buyout firms and governments.
Throughout the year, Dealroom offers internship positions for students from all educational backgrounds. An internship in our office is a learning experience which will provide you with a 360-degree view on how technology is shaping our future.
- Follow the news on “all things tech” (new startups, funding rounds, exits, trends
- Quality control and content curation of the Dealroom.co database
- Engaging with our customers (investors, founders, governments, journalists, consultants
- Analysing data, identifying trends, and helping to create reports
What a day in the office might look like
You might start the day by checking up on the last round of investment of leading tech companies and identifying new promising startups around the world. By researching into emerging spaces across geographies, you’ll stay updated on the latest trends in technology, and be immersed in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. During the day, customers will request specific data. Additionally, we will assign you a project to work on during less busy times.
Qualities we are looking for
- Passion for technology, startups and venture capital markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a fluent command of English
- Currently enrolled in last year of undergraduate or graduate level studies with a declared major in Business, Economics, Data Science, or similar field of study.
- The minimum length for the internship is 4 months and a maximum length of 6 months
- Need to be EU citizen or already in possess of a Dutch working permit
- To support you in your role, you will have access to various internal tools. You will also be working closely with our entire team.
Benefits of working at Dealroom
- Startup atmosphere and environment
- Freedom to employ your own ideas
- Paid internship and travel reimbursement
- Daily lunch and drinks
- Amsterdam HQ
- May 2019
How to apply?
Send CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]