Dealroom is a global company information database & research firm. Its software, database and bespoke research enable its clients to stay at the forefront of innovation, discover promising companies and identify strategic opportunities. Among its clients are world-leading strategy consulting firms, investment banks, multinationals, technology firms, venture capital & buyout firms and governments.
- Developing new business opportunities through existing and new channels
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Lead and grow existing sales team (currently 3fte)
- Work closely with CEO and CMO to prepare marketing, advertising, PR and promotional activities
- 8+ years experience in B2B sales, preferably at a startup, scaleup or fast-growing company, with a demonstrable track-record
- Self-motivated, multitasking and proactive. Ability to work within a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- Strong interest in Dealroom business: startups, venture capital and ecosystems
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, analytical and methodical
- Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage
Reasons to work at Dealroom:
- Join a fast growing company with strong traction in an exciting market
- Competitive compensation package, including ability to join equity scheme at an attractive stage in our growth
- You will become a vital part in taking the company to the next level, together with a highly motivated team
- World-class clients: venture capital firms like Balderton, EQT, Atomico, LocalGlobe, top management consultants like Mckinsey, Deloitte, BCG, and corporates like Google, Microsoft, Sony and many others
- Building long-term tangible value: identifying and mapping startups and new technologies around the world
- Herengracht, Amsterdam
Are you ready to take up this challenge?
To learn more, please send an email to [email protected] with your CV. We look forward to get in touch!