Dealroom & Contrarian Ventures, in partnership with Startup Lithuania, Koinvesticinis fondas and TGS Baltics just launched the State of the Lithuanian Startup Ecosystem report.
The report is an in-depth review of the latest developments in the Lithuanian and wider Baltics & CEE startup ecosystem. It is an ultimate guide to the Lithuanian Startup ecosystem, for companies, VC and corporate investors and anyone who wants to learn more about the startup ecosystem.
– Baltic startups have created over €5 billion in value since 2013.
– 2018 was a record year for VC Investments in the Baltic states. The total amount of VC raised by companies in the Baltic States hit €534 million in 2018.
– One-third of the total unicorns in Central & Eastern Europe are created in the Baltics. Lithuania and Latvia show a growing number of rising stars.
– Increasing interest from foreign Investors in Lithuanian tech startups, especially from Western Europe and the USA.
– Fintech startups flourish in the Lithuanian regulation-friendly environment. Lithuanian startups have raised more than €360 million in ICOs and it’s one of the most active countries in the world of ICOs.
Download the report for many more insights, including an overview of the potential of the Lithuanian Ecosystem: