Dealroom is Europe’s leading database for startups, technology and venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks, consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 500,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
As a research analyst, you are responsible for producing high-quality in-depth reports on tech companies, sectors, countries and VC investments, with a global scope, and focus on Europe. This includes:
– Weekly and monthly output of high quality reports (both on-demand bespoke research and public reports)
– Follow the news on “all things tech” (new startups, funding rounds, exits, trends)
– Quality control and content curation of the Dealroom.co database
– Engaging with our customers (investors, corporates, angel investors)
– Interviewing investors, founders, governments, consultants
– Analyzing data, identifying trends, and helping create reports
To support you in your role, you will have access to internal tools such as automated feeds and machine learning algorithms. You will also be working closely with our product developers.
Qualities we are looking for
– Must have: oustanding Excel and Powerpoint skills, entrepreneurial & resourceful attitude, passion for technology, startups and venture capital, attention to detail
– Looking for: a recent academic background
– Language skills: Dutch and/or English
To learn more about Dealroom.co, we encourage you to check the rest of this blog, our team page and about page, and the Dealroom Data platform itself.