In 2016 Europe saw 668 tech acquisitions. With a Dealroom Premium account you can easily explore them in great detail. Here are several useful links to see how (available to all users):
- In total, 2016 saw 668 tech exits, compared with 727 exits in 2015
- Exits includes strategic acquisitions, buyouts, IPOs, and mergers
- It includes VC backed and not VC backed deals
- We excluded a few big outside tech deals (traditional telco etc)
- By valuation multiple: EV/revenue or EV/EBITDA multiple
Tech.eu did a brilliant report, including a very good free preview.