Industry landscapes have long been a popular tool for visualizing complex markets. Perhaps the best-known examples are the AdTech industry landscapes from Luma Partners.
The downsides of these static PDF landscapes: lack of further company info, hard-to-read logos, and painful to create. This is why we introduced a new feature, which lets you create interactive landscapes with simple drag & drop, directly from your saved lists on Dealroom.
To make your own interactive landscape, follow these three simple steps:
- Go to your previously saved lists or create a new saved list using the heart icon in the startups & scaleups table
- Select a list and click on the “Create landscape” button
- Create a category and drag and drop any company in the box
Examples of landscapes:
- Alternative Protein (special thanks to Kevin Camphuis from ShakeUpFactory for help on this one)
- Fintech including Banking, Insurance, Blockchain, Wealth Management, Lending, Payments and AI (special thanks to Finch Capital for the support).
Other recent new features: